– run your business remotely and are unsure how to practically recruit support?
– only have
– worry about recruiting permanent staff or a series of ever-changing temps?
– need help managing your email inbox or diary?
– run customer events and have little time to follow up?
– spend time on writing social media posts, proofing, data management, research, etc. which would be much better spent on other matters?
– on occasion, just have
The solution to all these issues and many more is to appoint a Virtual Assistant- ad hoc or retained.
A Virtual Assistant does NOT need:
– time and money spent on recruitment
– access to your office
– company training
– office equipment
– additional costs allocated to pensions, leave or NI
– showing where the coffee machine is….